Yoga tantra retreats have, in recent times, become very popular events-especially in holiday resorts around the world. This is because it has been proved that sexual health can be greatly enhanced by practicing tantric yoga and also tantric sex. Unlike the Kamasutra, which is about love-making positions, tantric yoga focuses on how you communicate with your partner.
It entails learning how to relax as a couple or on your own and improving awareness of masculine and feminine pleasure. This means concentrating on both physical and emotional aspects. Some tantra retreats are all about recreating your relationship and deepening the emotional connection. The result is exciting and greatly fulfilling sex for both partners.
Attending such a retreat could work wonders for your relationship or marriage
- You find it hard to get close to each other or communicate.
- The sex in your marriage or relationship has become boring.
- Previous relationships have left you weary- and wary of trusting others with all your heart.
- You feel that your sexual and sensual expression is constrained and feel afraid to let it out.
- You feel sexually inadequate, limited and insecure.
- You live with feelings of regret or sexual shame.
- You have feelings of being sexually disrespected and, as a result, you are disconnected from the pleasure of sex. This means that you are unable to allow love to get into your heart.
Benefits of attending a tantra yoga retreat for a couple in a marriage
- It enables the creation of sexual connection among partners-which feeds their hearts, bodies and lives and fills them with energy and zeal.
- It aids couples in learning how to rekindle love, respect, and passion.
- It helps partners to develop better communication skills that open a new world full of intimacy.
- It awakens new pleasurable and blissful sensations.
- It enables people to unlock their full potential as lovers and partners.
- It assists partners to develop inner sexual energy.
- The retreat helps people to experience true intimacy and self-appreciation.
- It helps couples learn that physical intimacy and sex are sacred.
Before making a booking for the retreat, it is advisable to take several precautions. Not all yoga tantra retreats offer excellent quality. It is, therefore, vital to ask questions and research. You can even talk to them on the phone since their voices and tone will say a lot.
You also need to study keenly the programs offered. Inquire whether the practical exercises will involve group settings and whether participants will be fully clothed or naked. Also, take note of extra costs like spa treatments and accommodation. Ensure that the program has space for time alone since you may need to take time off from the classes. Carry loosely fitting clothing, preferably cooler yoga outfits or linen. This makes it easier for your partner to touch you and also to relax.